Charta Global to Offer New Integrated & Comprehensive Product Portfolio
New Offerings to Support All Paper and Packaging Categories Across the United States, South America and Latin America
Anaheim, California, July 19, 2016
Charta Global today announced the availability of a new comprehensive and integrated paper and paperboard product portfolio, now supporting all major North, South and Latin American market segments, including consumer products, luxury, pharmaceutical, food and commercial packaging. Additional product categories include digital printing, specialty papers, coated and uncoated paper, office, art and stationery products. Charta global is now one of the only paper companies to support resellers, distributors, printers, global brands, merchants and converters with a single product portfolio.
“This expansion aligns with trending market shifts. Paper buyers want a single company to service all their needs. By working exclusively with our strategic partner, Asia Pulp & Paper Group (APP), we are able to source from hundreds of sku’s to fulfill all customer needs under one roof. Charta Global can now streamline the ordering process, delivering innovation, while helping our customers watch their bottom line,” said Rizal Setiadi, President, Charta Global. "Nobody else in the industry can offer this extensive product portfolio and business value."
The new offerings include:
• Foopak™, a total solution for food packaging which includes various barrier coated board and paper grades for cups, plates, fast food, quick serve, take-out and bakery products. Barrier coatings, which are FDA compliant, include grease proof, poly and hard-sized.
• The expansion of bright white (96 brightness) grades for folding box board and litho lamination in both C1S and C2S with a 13% yield advantage via a lighter basis weight, multi-layered production.
• Commercial print grade paper expansion includes C1S and C2S heat-set web for high-speed volume print runs for magazines and books.
• High speed web ink jet grades.
• New packaging design including blister board capabilities.
• Coated Heat set web off-set (HSWO).
These new offerings are backed by Charta's commitment to quality and service. Through an extensive network of warehouses, converters, printers and other related partners, Charta possesses a robust offering to meet the demands of today’s marketplace.
About Charta Global
Charta Global offers an integrated and compressive portfolio of commercial, specialty papers and packaging board grades. We are the exclusive sales channel in the U.S. & Latin America for the Asia Pulp & Paper Group. We leverage a robust manufacturing network & leading sustainability practice of one of the world's largest, fully integrated pulp & paper manufacturers with more than 20 million metric tons of paper, board & tissue global capacity.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org